1. The Stewarts, by Frank Tromper (Guild the Lilly Press.) An odyssey of Jon Stewart from the Daily Show, Patrick Stewart from Star Trek and the late great Jimmy Stewart deserted on an island and acting out Lord of the Flies.
2. Caledonia Smile, by George J. Bush Jr (Smash Hemp) Join Eddie Burrows in an adventure in smuggling hash in 1960’s Europe.
3. Don’t Cry for Me Billy, by Anna Cundert (Aligment LTD) The story of con-woman Robin Schorr and her fight for freedom in a Jakarta prison.
4. Will the Real Sharon Stone Stand, by Mortimer Johnson & Perry Smalls. (Rampart Stories.) Yo Chin a college student from North Korea tries to convince her friends Sharon Stone is going to come to her college graduation.
5. The Digital Hit Man, by Frank M. Ahearn (Lying.FR) Written by the author of the bestselling book, How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace. In his new book, Frank M. Ahearn divulges his weapons for combating the digital enemy.
6. How Big is Your Monkey, by Alan Goozerman (Nit Pit Press) Tom a mild mannered postman decided that he wants to live the life of Charles Bukowski.
- The most adorable Star Wars Vs. Star Trek battle pits Patrick Stewart against Liam Neeson [Video] (io9.com)
- Star Wars vs. Star Trek Showdown Between Patrick Stewart And Liam Neeson (geektyrant.com)
- Jon Stewart Catches Up On Last Week’s Controversy Over Contraception Insurance [Video] (gawker.com)
- Stewart’s Vagina Ideologues Slams Contraception Controversy (lezgetreal.com)
- Is anybody getting paid? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Jimmy Stewart: A Hero Home From the War (life.time.com)
- Too many Jared Stewarts (superextremecloseup.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Fox News Christians Over Birth Control (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sir Patrick Stewart: There’s still so much I want to do (telegraph.co.uk)
- Brad Pitt Talks Moneyball, Make It Right NOLA, and More With Jon Stewart (popsugar.com)
- Sharon Stone Now Has an Attachment (dreadcentral.com)
- Sharon Stone Proves That Being 50-Something Can Be Hot (celebs.gather.com)
- Sharon Stone Attached to Attachment (filmophilia.com)
- Sharon Stone accepts lifetime achievement from AARP (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Love It or Hate It? Sharon Stone Is Red in Rome (bellasugar.com)
- Oscars Afterparty: Sharon Stone (fabsugar.com)
- The Digital Hit Man and His Weapons for Combating the Digital World, by Frank M. Ahearn. (Lying.FR) A privacy expert teaches how to create online deception to protect personal privacy. (nytimesbestsellingbooks.wordpress.com)
- How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace (creatingonlinedeception.wordpress.com)