1. Jesus von Nazareth: Band II: Vom Einzug in Jerusalem bis zur Auferstehung (Jesus of Nazareth – Holy Week: From the Entrance into Jerusalem to the Resurrection) by Joseph Ratzinger (aka Pope Benedict XVI.) The second volume of the Pope’s planned trilogy on the life of Christ enters the bestseller charts at No 1, just as its predecessor did in 2007.
2. Empört Euch! by Stéphane Hessel. German translation of a 93-year-old French diplomat and resistance fighter’s call for people to revolt against worldwide hunger, oppression of minorities, ecological damage (translated into English as Time for Outrage).
3. Verwesung by Simon Beckett. Translation of the Sheffield novelist’s thriller The Calling of the Grave. His novel Tiere – Animals – is also in the German top 10.
4. Ich weiß, wer du bist: Das Geheimnis, Gesichter zu lesen (I know who you are: the secret of reading faces) by Tatjana Strobel. Swiss perfume saleswoman turned pop physiognomist explains what a person’s face says about their character.
4. The Digital Hit Man (Creating online deception to protect your personal privacy.) by Frank M. Ahearn.
5. Blinder Instinkt by Andreas Winkelmann. German language psychothriller.
- Three men who loved lepers: Jesus of Nazareth, Francis of Assisi, and Damien of Molokai (newtheologicalmovement.blogspot.com)
- Pope Benedict XVI: Jesus of Nazareth, in whose name even today many believers face suffering and persecution, cannot remain confined in a distant past Jesus of Nazareth, in whose name even today many believers face suffering and persecution, cannot r (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Joseph Ratzinger : Eschatology (thesignofthecross.blogspot.com)
- Two new books to read of or from Benedict XVI (thesignofthecross.blogspot.com)
- CLONING CHRIST By Best-Selling Author Peter Thomas Senese Exclusively Available On Amazon In E-Book (prweb.com)
- The Example of Jesus of Nazareth (Part One) (fortnersthinkshop.wordpress.com)
- A Powerful Cry (fathermckenna.wordpress.com)
- Without Money and Arms (challies.com)
- Jesus, Our Contemporary (chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it)
- The Problem of Jesus’ Last Name ~ From: Putting on The Mind of Christ, by Jim Marion (jhaines6.wordpress.com)